Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lim Li-za's 22nd Birthday ♥

11st April 2011
A week holidays in last last week, went back kl to spend my holidays :) That day when I arrived kl, liza came to pick me up from Hentian Bus Duta. What a first time! I'm sorry to let you waiting almost an hour! But anyhow I'm glad that you came to fetch me mwah! ♥
Before the day we're discussing where to celebrate, and the last decision is Luna Bar. Before that I need to thanks whatsapp, it let us to keep in touch in every moment ;) Since six of us are busying with our own personal things, thus we can't often to meet each other, so we share everything in whatsapp. Even when I O Si-ing LOL I know I'm disgusting :p

Okay, let's back to topic. Me after prepared in Liza's sweet home :)

Luna Bar in level 34. I been there once, environment there was really great :D


We reached earlier, yeah camwhore time :p Her big day ♥


Outfit on that night, another lovely boots that bought from HK! And the legging :)



Baby jane's hair looks great!


Ohhh my bunny! Long time no see! So sad that I only can meet you for a day SO SAD! :'(

We love bunny ♥




Moi :)


The one I always heart ♥

People thought we're lesbian when we start close to each other LMFAO By the way it's been long time ago I heard it :D




Baby Leng's makeup is so pretty that night :)



A fruity cake we ordered in Luna Bar, so yummy ♥

Love you baobei, happy 22nd!


We really gossip hell a lot in a night :p I wish the night wouldn't end :( It's so hard to gathering since the day bunny flight to Sydney to continue her study, and I move to penang for a period of time. The next gathering will be in 2012? I mean just six of us :'( I treasure our friendship ♥




153Lives a life of peace

No comments: