Friday, June 18, 2010

Phu N Zouk

5th June 2010
It's about last and last week. Saturday night I went to Phuture with Mr.Sin, Eucca Soong, ManMan Taan :) Supposed to go to Barsonic but since there're no people there, so they closed it.
It was the first time I party with three of them. No doubt, we had fun still :) Thanks to alcohol.

First time start with me :)

ManMan Taan *Don't be sad anymore smile :)

Vivi Soong x Eucca Soong


Baby Sin



Sometimes some of my friends will get shocked "Why vivi will so close with this boy huh?" LOL It's really Laugh-Die-Me! Don't be shocked okayy, he's my lovely brother Eucca Soong.

Ohh yaa, we meet Edwin there. I love this picture although your eyes aren't on the cam.

Went down to zouk in last minute.
Outfit on that night *lovess

He lovesss*

And me again :D

Last picture,
I love your warm hug, it's really warm me up when I felt cold. ILY

153Live a life of peace*kisses

No comments: