Sunday, June 20, 2010

Full Of Food.

Hi I'm here update again.
Today is Sunday, a peaceful sunday again. And I gonna say Happy Fathers Day to all lovely father and you, Dad :) Wish you have a nice day still. Just 12ish I went to celebrated fathers day with Baby's family and his father birthday as well. Happy birthday uncle :D

Okay lets back to my post today. All about food *slurp slurp*
6th June 2010, at Pavilion Ichiban Boshi *It's located at food court* I start to love there :) There have nice food, price ain't expansive at all. The most important is there have a lot of choices of food.
See what we ordered, I can say baby and I love beef much.




This is chicken.

Another day at 8th June 2010, I have tried the Shimino at pavilion a new Japanese crepes It's delicious than what I expect. Taste good and not too sweet *thump up* I want to eat again next and next time!

It's located at 5th floor, near GSC there.


There have many flavors can choose!

And I chose this flavor strawberry chocolate ice-cream with topping? I not really remember the name, but I remember is number E. HAHA

Okay, another day again at 12nd June 2010 that day was at penang already. That day suppose to watch movie but end up dinner at Friday and watched the FIFA WorldCup football match. I realize that Friday was a nice place to watch football match ;)

I love their mushroom soup!



Myself on that day :)


This time to end my post. 153Live a life of peace

No comments: