Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I miss HER and HIM.

I back from penang on monday night. Yea I miss kl and I miss my home :)

And guess what? I cried when I on the way home.
I'm happy because finally I'm back to home, I can see my lovely brother and dinner with my beloved daddy but I can't talk to my mum face to face.
I stop crying when I arrived home. Put down my luggage and walked into my bedroom, I closed the door and I look around my tears dropping again..
3something in the midnight I clear up all my stuff and wash and get ready to sleep. Lying on the bed and bbm with baby.
And.. my tears dropped again, I'm crying in the midnight. I told baby in bbm "the bed is so big, my mum not sleeping beside me and you too"
After I said goodnight to him I looked at the ceiling... tik tok tik tok tik tok.. I'm thinking a lot of things.
I realize that I'm too rely on my mum, I need her to help me do a lot of thing. She suddenly disappear on my life I still not used to it, I still not an independent girl I need your help mum..

Mum, I miss you so so much, wish you're beside me right now. But then I still wish you enjoy your life in australia.

Although mum not take care of me now, thanks god that I still have my brother and Mr.Sin. Only both of them can cheer me up, especially mr.sin. I wish you'll with me all the time cause that's the only way I'll forgot my mum.

Thanks brother for bringing to movie just now. At least I won't stay at home and think a lot of bull shit thing. By the way brother doesn't know that I'm sad and I cried. IDW TO LET HIM KNOW. Thats all.

Goodnight guys, it's 0423am right now.

Maybe I'll laugh when after a period of time I view back this post. Laugh why I rely my mum too much. Maybe... who knows..

153Live a life of peace*kisses

No comments: