Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Random Update.

Hello! I'm back. I have no time to do other thing since 3rd of may. And I have quite a lot of thing need to share at vivnochoice-blogspot-com.

1 Finally I'm not unemployed! I had a job now! At sgwang AnnaSui. Anyone need to buy some annasui cosmetic? Come and find me okay ;) I need comision! LOL I'll give you more free gift ya :P

2 I'm BB user now! I get my bb on last week but yesterday I just actived my line. Due to the maxis suck! And now I changed to digi :D Phone number changed as well. Buddies, give me your bb pin!

3 3rd of june I only can meet my mr.sin. Sob sob! IMY :(

4 Mummy gonna leave us soon. This is the most sad case of mine! :'(

As just now I said I had quite a lot of thing need to share but now my mind is so blank. Ops sorry..! Stop here and stay tune :)

153kiss the peace*

No comments: