Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bunny's 22nd Birthday ♥

Bunny, happy birthday to you once again and again! LOVE YOU

We celebrated her birthday 3days earlier. Celebration place at Sg.Wang's MCD! A very special place right?? Nevertheless we're still very excited about it!

The 1st picture will be the birthday girl BUNNY (:

The atmosphere of that day was like a group of children out to eat MCD. LOL! But I like it =D


Nana bought a new shoe same as me..HAHA


I love this pic, but half of nana head gone -.-


Complete! (:


With my lovely baobei!

search the blue colour..


Have been an ages we didn't took the close face aka big head HEHE



I with the bunny girl !!


Personal Photo.




with ming ming pie..

At night we went to Gilly Cafe. We girls tried their steamboat, not bad! And the fees damn cheap. Babes we eat again okay (:

Going to have my dinner now..CIAO~

No comments: