Wednesday, December 2, 2009

F♥mily

30th Nov 09
Woke up around 1pm intend to renew a new IC, when we reached the counter girl told us the number plate for renew ic is no more, arghhhh! I go to apply for a bank account but failed, I've gone there for 4 times but still I can't get a bank account, cause it's something impede us. And now I go to renew a new IC but the number plate is no more.. why? I'm the unlucky one!
After that went back home and prepare myself. Around 6pm off to pavilion with dearie mummy and brother.
Is mega sale now! YUHUU! But why Zara is no sale huh??

okay, myself before going out.



I love this! Beef




I've been carving for a long time, finally I got you!
D&G perfume
And get a very vintage leather shoes, but damn expensive @@!!

153 again :D


A shopping day with my two dearie! XOXO

No comments: