Monday, January 17, 2011

15012011 With Mr.Sin.

Before start the post, I gonna mention a tiring journey that last last week 7th I with Sin family went to KL for a day, and the next day off to Muar. I always tell my friends that I never been southern part of malaysia, which is Johor. So this sentence never speak out from my mouth after that day :-D The next time I want to go JB and Singapore! So we been four state in three days, WTF! Which is from penang to kl > muar > malacca > muar > kl > penang. But I kinda enjoy the moment when we all sitting in the car, slap me please LOL
Therefore, after that day I came back from a long-tiring-yet-enjoy journey, the next day been busy for working until now I finally have time to update my blog.

So ya, let's back to topic!
Saturday, a day off for me. So I decided to have a shopping day with baby sin :) Oh yeah ~ shop for chinese new year!

Outfit on that day, comfy with long dress *lovess

Rest awhile in chatime and having my pearl milk tea and baby sin's hazelnut coo.

And I found something new *FOR ME -.-*  Hot & Roll
I tried before but I don't think it's really delicious, but that day I try again it was like " Wao~ " It only cost rm3.9!


Seldom take self-photo in recently, have no idea what to pose. Look alike in each picture, ish! 




Last picture with the love one. Thanks for sponsor those expensive stuff. In the end he didn't buy anything LOL mwah mwah! Lot of lovesssss for you.
So did you buy new clothes for cny? I did, but hardly enough :-p



153Lives a life of peace

2 comments:

Tiffany Khor said...

i like ur outfit if the day..
may i know ur height?

ViVi Soong aka 153 said...

153cm ;P