Wednesday, February 23, 2011

V♥lentine

Second valentine in our relationship, but it's the first time we celebrate valentine together. As you know last year valentine was in first day of cny. Thence, everyone need to stay at home and some couples *like us* we're far distance, so we can't meet each other in a short night just for a candlelight dinner. We missed the last year ones and this year I've lived in penang, for sure we MUST celebrate in this year!

No pressie in this year, but he did something really surprised me!
Let's see!!! Ta daaaaaaaaa! 
Candle with love shape and design as a love shape ♥


Here are another candles around the room. I love this candle so much♥

We simply searching for a restaurant Strada Caffe for our V's dinner.








And I received a bouquet roses. Listen! This is the first time I receive followers. Thanks baby sin!

By the way, I don't really like the design of the flowers. I hate the bear bear in the flowers LOL
My vanlentine's day was great. Everything I need to thanks my baby sin ♥
How's your V's day or single day?




153Lives a life of peace

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi pretty, sorry to disturb..
Just to share

Banana Taipei bags, which even celebrities also love it~

Do feel free to drop by our page at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Banana-Taipei-Malaysia/128198777253441

or email us at
bananataipei.malaysia@gmail.com

have a nice day sweetie! :)

RS said...

don't you mean FLOWERS not 'followers'?? =S

www.riskofrain.com

ViVi Soong aka 153 said...

RS, oh ya is flowers. big mistake! ops!