Friday, November 4, 2011

20th Birthday Bash.

I'm officially 20 now :D Am I look like 20 year old? I know I look younger than that :'( HAHA
Picture taken before the dinner, at pavilion :)

Btw, I've the suck birthday celebration ever! Due to the bad weather plus all my plans failed ,down to the max! At last we decided to House @ G Tower. Fortunately their food was delicious, or not I'm going to crazy  :/

No guys are invited in this celebration, only few of them, my baby girls 

My gorgeous baby liyi aka euness, know her since I'm 16year old :D

My baobei Liza, know her since I'm 16year old as well :D

Babe Madeline aka Maddy, know her since I'm 17year old :D

Baby Leng, know her since I'm 17years old as well :D

Baby law nana, know her since I'm 18year old :D

The famous baby jane aka chuckei, know her since I'm 16year old or earlier if no wrong, but our first talk at 2008. LOL
And not forget about you, BUNNY! Know her since I'm 17year old too :D

We got free shots from them. Awww!

Cheers ~ !

Another free shots! Yeah! But it taste yucks! LOL

Happy birthday to me ~ ~ ~


Last, with all my baby girls 

Thanks to my baby girls, I love the pressie and everything  xoxo





153Lives a life of peace

No comments: