Tuesday, March 31, 2009

(;

Yesterday I took my laptop to low yat, cause had some problem. The mic was like... I don't know how to explain.
When I was playing video call with friends they heard my sound like chicken little HAHA very funny one!
So my friend said if want repair it wanna wait around 1month! God, 1month can't wait for it lah! I buy a new mic more better -.- right?
And night went to sing k with my bro and his friends, sing untill 12am. I can say it was very tired!

And today finish class at 1something. wow! Because have some people wanna went to the NAZA Car Show to make up. So finish earlier. After finish ate our lunch then back home d.
Tomorrow no class, yeah~ and I need to go grave *grandpa i miss you so much*


It was yesterday make-up, I Love this makeup so much


my lovely classmate *Jeannie*

and here *XueLi . Joann*

♥♥♥

Tomorrow 1st April, Fool's Day lol. . . . .

No comments: