Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Make-up ♥ Fashion Show

Yesterday woke up at 8am, after prepared and headed to my academy.
I had a little bit excited, because I need help models to make-up for the Malay Fashion Show.
While I arrived the first make me glad was I saw Dear Jessica! *HUG* And mandy too (:

Around 12something those models gradually added, about 12models.
2ish I think, all of the models were finished make-up. I helped 3,4 models make-up (:
After that we walked over to opposite the hotel for helping those models touch up.

Some random photo here. .


backstage environment








Me & Jessica



Me & Mandy



When they wore heels, I really don't imagine that they're really so tall!!! *ENVY*













Around 4somthing the show were successful conclusion (:
We had a little dessert before we went back to academy YUM YUM

And now I need to show some FUN&UGLY photo to you guys.
This fake teeth decay.





Guys, Please cut down on smoking!





Non-stop to laugh on it!


Due to Mandy's bf haven't came to pick her up, so after we clear up all of the make-up stuff we went to Coffee Bean had a our yam cha session (:
What we did there? Yea, gossip! Girls like to gossip HEHE

Mandy just like a promoter, keep promo her company's products - Benefit
But luckily I love benefit at all, so I'm interest to heard about it.
And thanks the free gift yaa mandy^^

And of course we had took photo while we at Coffee Bean! HA


We love this photo so much! Because of the sunshine!









4 OF US (=




Myself


Mandy again!



Around 6pm, mandy's bf had came pick her up. . left 3 of us there.
Okay, the last pic here. . .



We stay more 15min something we left . Cause it's time to back (:






YEAH~ I was enjoy the day!






XOXO