Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happ 21st Birthday To Baby QL! ♥

6th November 09, Thurday
Baby QL's big day! His 21st birthday! :D
In the afternoon I with him went to the pasar to get the food that we need. Honestly I was the first time buy foods at pasar HAHA! After finish we went to drink COCO :) I love the drink so much! Actually the flavor is just same as chocolate.
Around 6something we start to dress up ourselves, 9ish went to baby's old house and prepare the food. 10pm we start the celebration :)






A very simple cake *sorry I didn't prepare it*

he's very paiseh actually.... -.-





Is missing something?? YES! Is me and ql photo! Too bad :(
Happy birthday to you once again ! Hope you had a memorably night..I love you baby QL!
And the happier is we are together for half year :D
MWAH :*

No comments: