Monday, June 15, 2009

Gathering ♥ Genting

Yesterday went to Kaki Corner for dinner, but I went there and the focus is to meet my ex-classmate. . my previous private school classmate. I was damn excited when I saw them! They said my appearance changed a lot. . . It doesn't matter, the most important thing is that I still remember you guys right (:


Group Pic

Shang Shun
Xiang Rong

my dear, Xue Yan
Yong Kang
Jiang Xiang
Wei Li
Kun Hao
omg!

Bao Er there (:

10something went back home byebye my friends, meet again ya (:
Around 11something I think, pandan & bunny came fetch me and went to leng's house, and all of us aggregated at there.
This saturday night not plan to the club, genting again =D
1something headed to Genting. . . damn late man -.- Around 2something we arrived. . . after that went to MCD to have our supper, I was headache that time but bb not beside me SAD! I took some video when we at MCD, funny man!
After went to starbucks for chill. . but all seem like very tired d, cause that time was 3something already. .
5something was reached my sweet home (:



this was the pic have 6 of us. . .



the boys go kacau again -.-


Babe chuck, you so warm that night (:


Group Pic, without miau. . .

so you solo here LOL
show out our NICE shoes (:


thier pants
Daniel's shoe, damn cute man! 四川加油














Thats all for my saturday night, it's just simple night. . . but I enjoy it ♥

0334am right now, going to sleep d. . . bb waitting me to continue our sweet talk on the phone! BYE*



No comments: