Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Party ♥ CLUB


Last friday bb and those penang guys came down kl here.
7something I went to Radius Hotel to find bb them, after the boys finish prepared I lead the way to pandan indah Jim Dong to meet Leng and Ming, and also had our dinner there. After that gathered at HQ, and 3 of us me, leng, ming prepare for the next round hehehe I was changed almost 10clothes I think. . sorry babe leng ^^"


Our next round - Poppy Garden.



Babe Ming

Cute bebe Jack ^^

BELL! (:















*HUG*


Herng Yi


Mikeal


Yun nice to meet u


-.-


Finish club we guys went to Bangsar MCD for supper. . . actually the boys need to go Juice.
6smething reached home. omg -.-

***** ***** *****



My next post ZOUK @ EDC @ SAM LEE



It will be a wonderful post I think LOL



Please for it! =D




♥♥♥♥♥


No comments: