Friday, June 19, 2009

Cheong K ♥

Yesterday woke up at 1130 in the morning, after prepared my mum pick me to maluri lrt to wait suzan, bh and joan came pick me up and off to my previous school. My aim was to get my spm results *yea, I know I'm too late* But at last I didn't get it, cause the teacher said I haven't return back those text book. . . WTF?? In my impression I was return back those text book! So how??? I had move house, those unnecessary stuff I had throw. Oh god! I can't do anything at all. . . just back school next time.

So 4 of us decided headed to TS to have our lunch. Finish that. . . SHOPPING!
ohhh,, I didn't take any photo with them. . . hmm next time k ^^

At night Cheong K with my mum, bro and edmund.


the 1st pic took at my new house.


Cheong K session! Bro, Me, Mum






Myself





♥♥♥♥♥


bb is coming kl . . . !!!

And tomorrow EDC !!!


No comments: