Tuesday, December 28, 2010

❄ White Match With Snow ❄

24th December 2010
Christmas eve, where to go? Apparently club is the only choice for us. So we've our party venue at Mois :) Needless to say, the crowd in that night must be more than usual day. Fortunately I still can breathe well in the club LOL
I was the first time spent my christmas in penang. Although it's simple, but still a little fun tho :)
I still remember last year I was celebrated in KL, and the penang friends went over there as well. The first night at Barsonic, the second night at MOS with Steve Aoki. Okay, let's start the post..

Moi after prepare,

White legging for the christmas party 


Yeah, haha!

Caryne

Catherine, she looks wild that night!

May


What expression am I?

Hey, look at my white legging :p

Jason  Moi  Yang  Yunhao

I've no idea who he is  Qiwei

Qiqiqiqiqiqi

They said we so matching that night, and so behind the girl? LOL

Xin xin xin xin xin xin

Howe

Chin


So how was your christmas eve?


153Lives a life of peace

No comments: