Monday, December 14, 2009

Micheal Lau's Art Exhibition

11st Dec 09
Attended to Micheal Lau's Art Exhibition at Bangsae. We supposed to be there around 4ish, due to we headed to the wrong way and the traffic jam we arrrived there around 5something DAMN! Fortunately we still can catch up some photo :)
Thanks JD to guide the way!

photo by JD

















GodFather with the craked camera HA!




I'm trying to make his expression LOL


U x ME


JD





Afterward Man, U and me off to Bangsar Delicious for our brunch, freaking hungry man! I wanted to try Delicious for quite a long time when I always passed by there at Mid Vally. Seriously the food are pretty good and nice environment!









Around 8ish Man dropped us at pavilion and she's going back home. Supposed to watch movie but all is selling fast and we're planing to go home, so coincidence I meet some buddy there which are Maddy, Nana, Huan and Juwei :) Yam cha awhile with them. And we're going to take taxi back home, I meet KC and he said he's fetch us home WAO~
A nice hanged out day again :D

XOXO

1 comment:

yoyo said...

the collection so nice~