Thursday, June 25, 2009

JUICE ♥ ZOUK

20thJUNE, JUICE opening ceremony.



Already intend to attend JUICE opening at bangsar with them, but end up i didn't go with them cause of some reason plus I was too tired.
However, I still wanna show some photos that the guys taken in JUICE (:
sorry cause I stole you guys photo hehehe










Sam Lee, you're so cool man!








At night ZOUK! Omg, is the first time I went there. . pretty fun! Before that all went to HQ for prepare. . 10something off to Zouk. People outside of zouk looks many, but luckily inside zouk the crowd still okay, not so pack (:

Besides need to thanks Jacklyn alot, Thanks BABE!




Everybody just eyes on them!

Yea, is he Edison!! And Sam Lee!!






Those songs that he played that night are nice! Although it's just one hour plus.





Okay, enough for both of them!
Now trun our pic. . . actually we didn't take much pic on that day, just enjoy by self. LOL










BB









The End


I'm so tired when I'm uploading the post. . . but finally it was done (:
0450am right now! oh god, get to go now. . CIAO~


No comments: