Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wedding

21st Nov 09
Woke up early in the morning to be my cousin sister's Ji Mui. A bit strange because we don't know the bridegroom's friends..so there is not fun to fool them. And they truned around to deceive us -.-'' DAMN!!
So around 1ish I get back home, after remove my make up and took a nap..damn tired plus need to charge full the battery for the next round wedding dinner.
Woke up again and dress up myself, daddy came to pick me up around 6something.. and guess what? Me and daddy are the first arrived there -.-'' Almost 9pm start the dinner..damn hungry man!

see! how early we're! -.-''


miss the darlings so much!


Man Man x Kei Kei x Jun Jun
we have a lot of childhood memories :)


Congratulations to my cousin sister Choi Yee once again! :D
xoxo

No comments: