Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Random :/

Lets see this pepper sauce, so mini so cute right?! I get this when I delivery the domino's pizza. Awww so cute cute! Just forget about my nonsense :/ HAHA maybe I just want to show off what a cute stuff I get -.-

Yesterday I went to pavilion for catch up a movie. End up we watch this Shutter Island.
I believe everyone isn't unfamiliar with him right? Yea, he's Leonardo Dicaprio. The leading man in the movie of Titanic. He's really old. Ops! I should not to say that. He's become smart and man compare when he in the Titanic movie!
Before I saw the trailer it's not attracted me at all. But after I watched, it's a nice movie than I imagined! I would like to rating 4 star :)

Me in yesterday with light makeup :)

Before end the post I would like to introduce two song.
Theme song of the hong kong tv series 鐵馬尋橋


LMF new song 數治時代

153Live a life of peace*kisses

No comments: