Sunday, August 8, 2010

At Night Rock At GreenRoom.

31st July 2010
Yea, the party was held at the last day on last month.
At Green Room @ Kl Live. Green Room is always the best choice to hold a big event :D
And the night rock with The Rapture, D.I.M, Litteral (Lapsap Live Show), Tenderfist with Arabyrd.
I'm still waiting Boyz Noize!
By the way that night was totally enjoyable! Met a lot of my lovely buddy, you know I love that :)

Outfit on that night.
I love my leggings. My mum bought it at japan 10year ago I guess LOL So what? It was current again after 10year ;D

The first I'm very happy that I saw babe maddy! You know I miss you much! You slim down a lots, congrats babe! :D

153cm x Maddy x 5cm

Keiho Ooi, the one who always bully me. I-also-don't know-why -.-

Baby Sin here you are

Caryne Choo

Is me :)

NO SMOKING! A useless signboard HAHA

Slippers FM

Jenna Gong

Lily Yap

Miao Moh

THE COBRA SNAKE? IDK where they got it -.-

Iko Mah, 1kema

Can you see who is behind there?

See clearly!
I touched his beard and I was like " you're so man~ " LOL Just forget about this sentence *blush blush*

US!

Couples picture, ignore the leftmost one. They're fake one *giggle*



Edwin with girls.

Last picture, a kiss for baby sin

153lives a life of peace

No comments: