Friday, May 20, 2011

♥ 1st May 2011 ♥

Harlooo, today is 20th May = 520. So I gonna upload my 2nd anniversary post :)
Everyone like to celebrate their anniversary or birthday in the evening, but we've something different that day. Due to his liverpool match playing in 7pm so we've our little celebration in the afternoon :) Not bad tho, I quite like the feeling :)

We chose Bella Marino, it's located in Straits Quay.





My meal, salmon again :p

His meal, he keep complain why the food are so little.

And ya, not more than 10minute I finished it LOL




Shirt - X-large
Jeans - Uniqlo
Bag - Gregory
Shoes - Vans

Top - Hong Kong
Skirt - Topshop
Bag - H&M
Heels - Hong Kong

I think my face look a bit pale.




Coincidence that day was having some trading stalls.

So niceeee!

Went to Mr.pot for watch Liverpool match :) Order food again since we're not feeling full at all after having the meal in Bella Marino.


My lovely big rose ring from aussie :D

How can I without take picture with him after home, yea girls love :p

Simple yet memorable celebration. Not desire any big surprise, it's enough that you're beside me the whole day ♥




153Lives a life of peace

1 comment:

Vanky.K said...

may i know what camera u using for this post? :)