Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sometimes..

Recently I heard and I knew some friend problem in their relationship. Sometimes I honest to tell them something I felt or I heard, doesn't mean I'm heartless to tell. I just care enough to tell them the truth. Sometimes I thinking not to tell, cause it's their relationship problem, not mine! But I chose to tell it's mean I treat you as my real friend/babe, I don't want to see my friend get cheated and being s*hai. (Sometimes I chose not to tell) If you want me to shut up, I do :)
I always say everything has been plan by god, or I should not say god, has been plan.You'll regrets once, twice, and more.. don't make yourself to be so stress :) this is life :)
(This sentence should not be out from my mouth, cause I'm the one who always think too much and Zuan Niu Jiao Jian ^^")
I think mine is better than them, but not prefect! At least not involve with flirting,chatting or whatever about girls! I need to appreciate I know :) 

Okay! Don't be so serious in this post :D 
18th May 2011, a day off, hanging out with baby sin :)
This picture was too bright! Can't even see my nose. But I likey! My eyes look nice, teeheee! And do you realize that my hair is getting longer?



Tiger and leopard day :D
Bag - H&M, blouse - local store, legging - Hong Kong, Shoes - Topshop

Necklace and the leopard bracelet given by baby law nana :)


Headed to Queensbay Mall for little shopping and movie. I always plan what to buy when I'm bored. Oh gosh! When I can stop thinking about this?! I need to save my money! Money, can you just be friend with me? What a silly sentence -.-

I said I'm hanging out with boyfriend, but where his picture? Why my boyfriend doesn't like to take photo? I know I always complain about this :(


This post is full of my pciture, is time to end with my smile :)




153Lives a life of peace

No comments: