Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Calss ♥ Day Out

Actually wanna update my blog on yesterday night, but I was too tired hehehe
Get into the bed on 2something, but I slept on 4something.

So morning as usual went to the class.
A very bad news for me. . my friend Jeannie was last day in this class, cause she gonna work soon. . so sad! remenber find me yam cha! you had promise it (;
Break time we went to Crystal Jade Meal to have our lunch. Jeannie treat hehehe
she say " the last day and lunch together, so I treat lahh " sound like never meet anymore huh -.-

my friend mandy, from now on she is my classmate too!


After class, date Tom Tom at pavilion.
He said wanna dine with me. . treat me again -.-
sound like many people treat me eat today. . LOL
So we chose the dining place at 代官山. The second time I been here. . .


這干貝湯, 味道很鮮甜 Love it (:



The second I order this 水果茶, nice to test it!

Not very suitable for my taste, is too many tomato sauce


US =D

why keep shot at me -.-






Finish our meal then walk around there. . then we decide to catch up a movie. We feel like to watch Coming Soon, but I want watch with my gang lah hehehe
Then we chose Shinjuku Incident ohhh, the second time I watch this movie but it still attract me!
Chill a while at Stratbucks before the movie.



1200 back.



29thApril I need to said Happy Birthday To You, Vincent Wuu! (:



No comments: