Saturday, May 2, 2009

2Days At AIM ❤ Make-Up

Friday and saturday went to AIM (Anugerah Industri Muzik) it was located at PWTC.
I went with my academy friends and other, for help those people make-up.
The first day I went there, seriously I don't know I been there for what. . didn't help any guys make up also -.-
But the second day had lah. . cause is the official day, so all the guys came.
Before that I was very nervous! Cause I was the first time help other people make up. . but now I can tell you that is very enjoy (;
AIM is a Malaysian music awards ceremony. I had watch the live show after I went back home. . LOL no comments about that.


The first day. . . sat the whole day, gossip the whole day, and listen song -.-

Crew

Second day, the cosmetic. .






Myself



One In A mMillion 1st,2nd and 3rd.
So bad I can't meet Jacklyn Victor! ):




Environment

Saturday night didn't go anyway. . seldom right? LOL, plus I'm feel very tired so.
Ohh yaaa.. just now webcam with keng sing aunt's daughter. . HAHA so cute huh!









No comments: