Thursday, May 28, 2009

BB ♥

OHHH,, I miss my blog so much. . seem quite long time didn't update my blog. . yea, it's already one week.

Last week thursday till sunday, 24hour I had been stick with my bb HAPPILY

Thursday, I was wait my bb at Rum, and bb arrived KL 2something.
After having our lunch at oldtown with miau and lai, we wait val and daniel came over rum here. .after accompany they had their meal at shushi king, and went to shopping. bb seem like so bored when me and val were enjoy our shopping time LOL
And night with the boys go cc . . ya,, the boys need dota -.-

Friday, woke up at 1something I think, after prepared and off to pavilion. It's the time for two of us Pak Tuo hahahahaaa
Went to Dragon I to had our brunch * Xiao Long Bao is really delicious man! *
5something went to watch Night At The Museum 2. After movie went to Sakae Shushi ate again.
And night decided went to Sing-K at neway, with my gang too! Long time didn't sing-k together d. . .
oHHH,, my bb voice is not bad right right right??? LOL miau, you wanna challenge with him again huh?

Saturday, after woke up with my bb had our brunch near by my house's cafe. . after that stay at home the whole day. Night bb went dinner with his sister, and I cook maggie by myself )= hahahaaa
after bb came back, my mum meet bb. . LOL I was keep laugh after that. . cause I know you're nervous that time. . . hahahahaaa
Night went to poppy,, seem like long time didn't step into poppy. . . actually just few week -.-

Sunday, actually bb was back penang on this day. . but delay to monday hehehehee then at afternoon went to KLCC with huan, na, leng and bee.
11something went to xxx cafe yam cha LOL I forget the name
after that the boys went to Dota again. .

Monday, bb was back penang ):

I was very appreciate that time with you. . so when I can hug you and kiss you again huh?
after 2weeks? 3weeks? 1month? or 2month?
I MISS YOU so much ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: