Monday, June 1, 2009

Party ♥ CLUB

Last saturday night,, Poppy Garden again!
That day I was damn happy, cause I met a lot friends there. . . (:
Nothing much need to mention, just let the picture to do the continue. . .


on the way. . .

Miau Moh here. . . Leng Zai Bo?

LOL

Buddy here. . Bryan (:

BaoBei Liza

Babe Leng







meet ToTo

Joycelyn and Abby

Titus nice already bo?



Daniel pinch you pinch you!

titus, your sign pose!






Bell and Nana






Me and You


Tom Tom


Jacqueen

Mouse Louis long time didn't take pic with you d,, finally!!


Jia Hui

Babe Chuck

Ah Waii Alakazam

The Girls liza gone ):


***** ***** *****
This was last and last saturday night, that the week bb came kl one. .
Poppy Garden as well.

Kiss Kiss with my babe chuck

BaoBei Liza and My BB

Joycelyn and Abby again


My sweetie LiYi


BRO?? LOL



why so happy??



Thats all of the two weekend of the party night!
CIAO~




No comments: