Monday, December 6, 2010

Camwhore Freak !

24th November 2010
Dinner at La Mei Zi with baby sin, shann, jd, lee heong, caryne and howe. After the dinner the couple went back and baby sin went to dota. So left four of us continue our second round. Since it rained that night so we chose out chilling place at indoor, gurney's starbucks.
I always love to play iphone4's camera. So I guess the camwhore moment start from me :P

Shann

Lee Heong

Non-stop


Jd took this HAHA when girls start camwhore, they will totally forgot who around them.

Turn to  my camera.





yeah !

Let's have a normal pose to end my post :)

By the way we still have the third round at mr.pot. HAHA

153Lives a life of peace

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u look gorgeous with this eye make up!

ViVi Soong aka 153 said...

thank you so much :D