Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rasa Sayang Hey ~

27th November 2010
Baby sin's father has been invited to his friend's son wedding ceremony. And of course I've been invited too =P
Venue at Shangri-La Rasa Sayang Resort. A seven stars resort ! No mean to show off okay ! I doubt it when baby sin told me it was a seven stars resort. Because every time I passed by there, around the resort look dark. But no doubt, it looks luxurious inside the resort :)

Simple dress up on that night, cause I don't know the bride and groom. HA

Little gifts for every attendant.

Our table only sat 8 people, great !

The cake is delicious ~

Yums ~

Everyone is freezing inside the ballroom.


After the wedding ceremony I with baby went to SOI. 
The only girl who was there, Caryne.


Baby baby sin ~

153Lives a life of peace

No comments: