Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tipsy Status.

10th December 2010
Friday night, party night. 
That night was 7aste event again at 32mansion. If you're penang people and you went the event before, you must know inside 32mansion was like HELL! I not mean the environment there are suck, the event kinda like a hot indoor party! Sweating like hell! I'm not kidding! Besides this, everything are pretty good, free flow, ambiance :) The event start at 8pm till 12am, me and baby sin decided to be there at 10something HAHA But after we arrived, they're just need to change place, to MOIS

MOIS just reopening, inside looks much wide than last time. Since it was still early, people not start to party yet so three of us went to the toilet for some gossip and camwhore :p *toilet is still the same -.-*

May x Caryne x Moi *I love this picture, are you?*



Yea, non-stop!


Party start, Dj Ken spinning that night.
I biting howe's hand HAHA already tipsy @@

I look shortest when take picture with these girls, ish!


Shane Yang, he torn my silk socks that night! Arghhhhhhhh..

Loon, he asked me to do this expression -.-



We love MOET !

My messy hair with baby sin.

That night was so great, because I'm into tipsy status LOL

153Lives a life of peace

No comments: