Thursday, December 2, 2010

♥ 20112010 ♥

20th November 2010
I found out that there are many couples married on that night. I've three friends in kl were attend a wedding ceremony and me in penang attend baby sin's sister wedding ceremony. If I am right, 20thNov must be an auspicious day :)
Baby has invited 20 friends to his sister wedding dinner. Sorry for who was not been invite *I mean his friends* Because his sister only reserved two tables and twenty chairs for him.
Okay, so that night I wearing a black long dress, likey likey ! Too bad I didn't take much pic of my outfit ish !
So here the picture after prepared.

Venue : Everyday Supreme @ Red Rock Hotel


Little gift for every attendant :)

I love the balloon, tsk tsk tsk !


Caryne x Jenna


Yammmmm Singggggg !!! Or you can say Yanggg Shaneee LOL

With the newlywed , yea the bride is baby sin's sister :)

Girls won't miss out this part, group picture :D Ops, jenna closed her pretty eyes =X

With boyfriend, I love this picture so much ! Don't you think we look great here? *blush*

Since we're all together now, be sure we have the second round after the wedding dinner :)
Venue : SOI II

Both of them again , Jenna and Caryne

Juki Chong x Jorise Lee *I've the same pose in this two photo LOL*

Cath cath therine  Hon

Slippers fm x Mikeal O Cw

Yi Xin Xin x Sheryn Kai Lin

Vivi Soong

Group picture again, eh? Where is caryne choo?




153Lives a live of peac

2 comments:

HelenCC said...

ur dress is Nice ^^
where u get it??

ViVi Soong aka 153 said...

sg.wang :)