Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Night Say Bye To Some Of Them.

14th November 2010
A farewell party for me? LOL I don't know but just a simple gathering. Venue at starlight. A best choice to have gathering. Gossip gossip and shisha shisha :p Is so quiet around there and fresh, always has light wind around :)
Didn't manage to take picture with all who were there that night, ish !


Took by the lil blackberry.

Babe chuckei couldn't make it that night, what a pity :(

 With another group, feeling good when take picture with them ! Because we all almost same height ! Yeah !

Click two, pose with V

15th November 2010
Dinner with the babes at Gilly Cafe. We girls love their steamboat slurp ! And I still remember before night, I went to sungei wang in the afternoon. When I parking I was ... sob sob sob sob :'(

The next day last yam cha with the baobei at Coffee House.

And night I said bye bye to KL. I start missing you girls !!!
That night I leaving with tears, angry and disappointed. 

153Lives a live of peace

No comments: