Thursday, November 25, 2010

SoongChaiLim

13rd November 2010
We've make a promise in a week ago (on my birthday that night ) that today 13rd we must hang out  together is just three of us. Yes is three of us ! Limliza, Chai Liyi and Vivisoong.
Such a long time we didn't hang out is just three of us, the last time was ... 2008 Setemper, if I've no mistake ! I didn't lie to you, I mean just three of us ! Omg, I miss those days :( Okay, don't be sad in this post.

So that day I drove the Neway Cheras. First picture, moi !


The beloved Baobei

And Laopoh, we used to call each other like this. And they called me baobei ;)
Yeap, us !



After our K session, we went to starbucks for chill. The session we won't miss out ! How can we miss our gossip girl session, it's impossible right?
So around 7ish I fetched both of them home. Feeling good that I done my driver job on that day :D
Gonna plan again our next date, I mean just three of us ! Deep love 

153Lives a life of peace

No comments: