Sunday, November 21, 2010

11112010 , 12112010

Sorry for neglected my blog for 8 days. Here I'm back !

11st November 2010
Thursday night headed to Maison for JD, Ranson and Iko birthday celebration. Not I expect that fun, because a lot of my babes didn't attend the party and there're a lot of guy I don't know -.- thence how can I get fun?
Oh ya, I still remember before the party I went out with limliza, because I need to grab some stuff before going to penang. She's always my great partner ;)

Picture on that night,
Baby Jane and Me

Manman Taan _____________________________ And I meet a long-time-no-see friend, Joann

12nd November 2010
And the next day dating with Joann Goh. Yea we had a promise since last night we met each other :D Have our chilling place at Delicious @ Dua Residency. I can't believe that We were sitting there for 5hour O.o So meet ya again when I back KL :)

Some picture we took.



Night movie with Jd Chang, Evangeline Yan, Manman Taan and William Yuen. A quite weird group LOL
And the Skyline movie not what I expect that awesome but there is not suck to the max that serious tho LOL but so far I saw all the comment for this movie is SUCX ! =/

153Lives a life of peace

No comments: