Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Party ♥ CLUB




Saturday night planed to poppy with my gang, since they've a firend just back from China.
Have two weeks I didn't went to club haha
Hmm. . there is nothing need to mention, so picture time (:







ME & Babe Leng


Me & Miao Moh



Vi & Lena & Daphne



ME & Babe Val & Babe Chuck

my face suddenly become so red @@




ME & WENG




6 Of Us


Daniel Lim & ViVi Soong



He's WENG!!! lol








sweet





After that all group in HnS lapak. . Weng was teaching miao and daniel some stupid word from ViVi magazine -.- And miau moh with vincent wuu played the Siong Tong -.- wth???
I saw back the video LMAO!!

Lapak till 3something just left. . then went to Steven Corner for supper.
At there Daphne keep said Cold Joke to us . . . LOL
actually quite cold,, but the Penguin are very funny man! XD

Almost 5 in the morning I just reached my sweet home @@






No comments: