Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Random.

My sweetie LiYi gave me this..ohh thanks! The packaging is nice,somewhat like burberry HA*



Today stay at home all day, and finished watching one of the series.." 四奶奶, 柴九" HAHA then you should what series is this. I know that I was a bit late to watch this series.. anyhow this is a nice series nice story (:
At night my family and I went to eat Korean Food..Kimchi Kimchi! I miss the flavor so so much =P Bought some snacks and etc etc after having our meal..






Before going back to home we passed by my previous house..my bad feeling was came out, I don't know how to describe my feeling, just know it's unpleasant. A lot of memories..really a lot ):
Okay don't be emo..HMM...
After reached home me and bro went down to the swimming pool area for chill (: A very strong wind are blowing, sitting on the swing..mighty comfortable and relax (:

Yuhuuuu~




Looking for a day and I'll jump into the pool HEHE


It's my simple tuesday


XOXO

No comments: