Thursday, April 1, 2010

Watcha say...

Well today is 1st April 2010, everyone should know it's April Fool's Day. Any fooling idea? :D Apart from april fool's day today is also our 11months anniversary :) Yea one more month is our 1st year anniversary, anyone glad for me? HEHE! Every month's 1st I used to call him to say happy Xmonths anniversary to me, however until now I haven't heard the sentence that I want to hear :'( How sad! I didn't have remind him, he really forgotten about it. Thus just forget about it, hmmm so did you guy get any fool of somebody? I got, the stupid mr.sin lie me that got a girl told him that she still can't let him go. Wtf! When I heard it I was damn enrage with the girl, but luckily it's just a joke. How silly am I HAHA!

Okayy finally I listened my undang lecture. The undang lecture in fact require 6hour right? And guess what? Only 3hour plus of my undang lecture! Due to I met a lazier teacher, I should say I'm lucky or unlucky? You know I know muhahaha! The class late about 1hour only start and our lunch time took about 1hour and half, last and the most importantly at 5pm raining heavy and the teacher said "Actually I haven't finish teach but is raining now, so you guy wanna go home?" Everyone is stand up at the same time including me and brother LMAO! Okiee, so I'll get my driver's licence very very soon :) So wish me all the best ya!

Oh ya, is ching ming now I'm have went to pray my grandpa. Everytime I pray my grandpa I sure will think back a lot of memories that I with my grandpa. When I'm still studying in primary school I used to play with him when I back home from school. A lot of interesting and funniest things between us. Grandpa has been gone 6years, it's already 6years I still miss you so so much grandpa!

Okiee and now I gonna share something here. About two matter is also happened in the bus when last week I went to penang and back to kl. The first was on the way to penang, when almost arrived penang one guy suddenly went in front and asked the driver can drop him on some place, the driver said can't cause it's inconvenience and cause a little quarrel. After he back from his seat, unexpected he stealthy broken the sofa seat. He's not the teenager he looks almost 30years old, omg how childish is him! The second is when I'm on the way back to kl. I was sat the most behind and with double seat, beside me was a malay guy. Okay story start wahaha! Suddenly I smelled something smelly like dog's shit LOL I wonder why huh? It's behind me smelly? I'm thinking that I would be so pity cause need to smell this odor until I arrive kl, and some of people turn back and see what thing so smelly. At the same time beside me that malay guy was took off his shoes, I didn't expect the odor is issued by his 'hongkong' leg! One of uncle said "Hey your leg is so smelly lah", that malay guy quickly put back on his shoes. He's so embarrassed! FISH!! Muhahahahaha!

At last but not least, I gonna introduce a song again :) Is sang by Wong Cho Lam, rapped by MC Jin. I love Cho Lam voice in this song and the lyrics of the rap part is damn funny! And also this is theme song of the hong kong tv series <秋香怒點唐伯虎In The Eye Of The Beholder> I'm watching it as well :) Not bad funny.
Enjoy the song :))

What a long post I have done!
153Live a life of peace*kisses

No comments: