Saturday, May 1, 2010

Just For You Mr.SinQL

We started our relationship since last year 1st of May. Today already reached 1st May of 2010, we have been gone through this one year. Time passed so fast, I never expected that we still can be able to hold each other hand until now. My mood is extremely happy! Although we always have argument for quite a lot of matters and we did break up several times, but we still can managed to overcome those problems because we realized we still love each other deeply.
Thanks for your toleration all the time. I know I'm not the perfect one and easily get mad, but you still willing to sacrifice any thing for me thanks baby! We're so far from each other and it's not easy for us to reach one year. We tried to maintain our relationship through phone call, it's so hard for us to get through those conflicts! I'll appreciate this relationship seriously!

He gave me a kiss and wished happy 1st year anniversary to me when the time is 1200. So sweet!
I love you Sin Kheng Lee. You know you're my first true love :*
Happy 1st year anniversary to you!

153Live a life of peace*kisses

No comments: