Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jane Lau's 18th ♥

15th September 2010
Omg I'm so slow, because everyone has uploaded about Jane's 18th birthday celebration! And I just start to upload now.
Finally she's legally 18th! Yeah! So now waiting for 21st? LOL
Her birthday bash was held at La Risata at Ampang. Everyone is searching for the place, because most of them don't know where the located of the restaurant. Smart brother, he search the locate at google map before we going ;D But still we missed the intersection once.

It seem like only girls are attended the party, because you can see no boys are in these picture! LOL

They said I dressed like air stewardess on that day. Do you think so? But I likey!

Do I look tall in this picture? *eyes rolling*

Here we're :D

Miki change-face-speed thumb up! HAHA

While waiting our meal.

After finished our dinner, gossip girl time and camwhore time! Girls love! ♥


ViVi x Liza x Miki x Leng ♥

With two pretty, Doreen x Jacklyn



Yeah, I with the birthday girl! Happy birthday once again Jane! ♥





153Lives a life of peace

No comments: