Thursday, October 14, 2010

7aste, Voodoo Afterwards.

24th September 2010
End of september I went to penang again. Yea again! It gonna be my second house :) The night I reached went back to baby sin's house and get ready for the night party, 7aste event. First time been there, in fact it was a great event but there're too muggy! Air conditioning around but can't even feel the coldness -.-
So after the 7aste event we have the second round, Voodoo club. A new club in penang upper road. I don't know whether the club is really fun or not, because I was drunk that night. Because drunker will feel enjoyable whenever they been, am I right? LOL

When prepare done, me!

Picture took in 7aste.
Siao ping x Sheryn x Xin Xin x Moi

And here the picture took in Voodoo.

Catherine x Mikeal x Baby sin x Moi x Caryne x Howe

Great night we had :) Party with you guys again on next month ;)
153Lives a life of peace

No comments: