Friday, October 15, 2010

Two Couples Chilling In The Night.

29th September 2010
Wednesday night where to go? Supposed to go to club but baby sin didn't feel like going, so we went to Stick shisha *outside Queensaby Mall* with another couple to spend our night. Before headed to stick I with baby sin went Little Cottage to have our dinner. Yea, little cottage again. Second time been there but with different outlet. Environment there are too lovely, so sweet I likeyyy!

Here is the one who don't like to take picture when dinner with me. Hate you!

And here is the one who always like to take picture when dinner with him. Teehee

Fruit juice or soft drink? I always prefer to soft drink COKE!

Mushroom soup!

We can't finished all the food. What a waste!


Here is our next round Stick.
Ambiance was great, but don't know why baby sin not really like the place -.- weirdo!

Moi!

I shisha and he smoke -.-

Hello hello is Caryne again. We took kinda lot of picture that night. Can't blame, when girls feel bored that is the way to kill our boringness *wink*


My face looks funny!

They.

Us.

153Lives a life of peace

No comments: