Monday, November 1, 2010

Biggest HENNESSY ARTISTRY bash!

23rd October 2010
Guess what? I've never been event of hennessy artistry before, I know I was outdated! But I'm still so lucky to attend the biggest one in October 2010 ;)

Outfit on that night B)

One of the reason we love hennessy artistry's event because all the drinks are free flow!

The place was huge! And we're quite far from the stage, so camwhore instead of looking on those artist on the stage :)

Nana x Cherrie x Evangeline x Moi

The guest I brought, Eucca Soong.


Liza

Candy Leng

Jun Ng

Great, she's still remember me, Cheryl Teh.



Ladies ~

Some of my babes left earlier, they miss the last part. Because the most enjoy was at the last part ;)

Joann, long time no see.

Jenny and Taizi, so both of them are drunk :p

Will upload more photo once I get all of them, stay tune ;D

153Lives a life of peace

No comments: