Sunday, May 1, 2011

It Has Been 730days.

Time flies, we've been together for 730days. We love each other for 730days. And I've stay with you for 5months plus. Anyhow I still need to say is just two words "time flies" !
In beginning some of my friends are not really that consent we're in a relationship, due to we two are knowing each other from website. So I gonna tell you here YOU ARE WRONG! :D And I believe the words "Love At First Sight"

Thanks for asking me the question in 1st May 2009, otherwise I would lose a memorable love story. *Can you thanks me that I giving you a great answer, otherwise you would lose a memorable love story? Haha*
Thanks for loving me, although I've a lot of defect. Millions of I Love You for you, Baby Sin  Kheng Lee ♥ Happy 2years Anniversary 
Can't wait for next 1st May in 2012 ;p



153Lives a life of peace

No comments: