Monday, June 27, 2011

15th June 2011

After two months finally I've the time to back my sweet hometown KL! I miss KL's friends, food and of course my daddy and brother. Too bad daddy was not in kl :'( Pudu raya bus station is renovated. Ambiance there was nicer than last time and comfy! Similar with airports. Not kidding! Thanks baobei liza came to fetch me again :)

First stop, Low Yat. Next stop, Sg.Wang's teppanyaki :)

Staying in liza's house in these whole week. Thanks again :)

Night date with my babes at Caffeinees. Before out..



Coincidence met other sweetie there <3


And her! Sweetie Lily :) I want my spongebob and patrick that you wanna give me!!





153Lives a life of peace

2 comments:

joey said...

Hi, may i know where u bought ur shoe?is nice

Joey

ViVi Soong aka 153 said...

From HK :)