Sunday, July 3, 2011

16th June 2011

This day woke up early in 12something. Today my plan is SHOPPING! Our usual shopping place always is pavilion, but this day venue changed to KLCC. Due to I've been pavilion for many times, and I've long time never been KLCC. So ya, before headed to klcc we went to famous fish head noodle at Kuchai Lama for lunch. 



With the baobei <3



MNG was having crazy sales! But I'm not crazy with it. Lol

Our outfit of the day :)

Night went to Granden's red box for keng sing's birthday party. What a great gathering for me and for us :) Games made our night ;)

With 人妻, miki mama <3


Baby nana


This picture with a spider toy. The hot topic not the spider, do you see a girl behind of me inside the picture? It's really scared me when I noticed it! But.... we found out the answer! She's IKO MAH! HAHAHA




153Lives a life of peace

No comments: