Friday, July 8, 2011

17th June 2011
Shopping day again at Sugai Wang :)


 Night party at Milk Club, due to friends are spinning that night, Support!



Had a great night with my babes and bro <3

18th June 2011
Went to my another beloved girl, Liyi aka Euness's 21st birthday celebration :)

Is her! She's become more and more pretty :) We seldom meet, thence when everytime I meet her I was like " wao~ she's gorgeous " HAHA! I'm glad to knew her, she's really sweet to me Happy 21st birthday to you once again, xo 



The baobei and laopoh  Two pretty girls are around me all the time :)



They love me, I love them too 


Brother was with us that night :) He had fun! LOL

Show timeeee



Even how I mad on you, I still loving you for all the time.
Me and Liza left earlier, and went to Phuture :D




153Lives a life of peace

1 comment:

HelenCC said...

Happy Bday to ur fren..
she really pretty & sweet ^^