Monday, September 5, 2011

Should I?

Hello, it's time to update my blog. I was thinking to change my blog, due to I've created a new email account. It's bother me to use two email account. Thence, I might create a new blog in next month.
Since that day I lost my blackberry, I felt like to stop everything, I mean my facebook, twitter account. But not my blog HAHA. Thus, should I? Should I create a new blog? Should I stop playing my facebook and twitter? Iphone can you launch quickly? I've been lost connection from the social network, and felt so dead to live without a smartphone 

Photo taken on 11st August 2011 when I went back to KL. ✩






And below those photo was take at 17th June 2011 in Mist Club. ✩
Yea, is JUNE. Babe law na na just uploaded those photo on yesterday. Outdated picture! ↘↘ HAHAHA








153Lives a life of peace

No comments: