Sunday, October 2, 2011

Is O C T O B E R !

Time flies! Is already October now. October is always my favorite month! ♥ First, I'm October baby, yeah! Second, it's approaching end of the year. Don't you feel that there're a lot of party during end of the year? That's why I love it :D Plus I've a trip with my baby sin during my birthday,  my first birthday trip ever!! *exciting* Last, I'm going back to KL before my birthday. Last month been busy for something, therefore didn't back to KL. I miss my daddy, brother and KL's FOOD so so much! And of course my beloved friends :)

So.. wish you guys has a wonderful October ahead :) I wish myself as well☺ Don't spoil my mood in this month, I wanna have an amazing ones o( ≧ v ≦ )o

First party in October. Ah Kuan's 21st birthday at Century Bay Service Apartment.

 We all just tipsy last night. Hell ya! Still left a lot!

Still waiting for Iphone5!!!




153Lives a life of peace

No comments: