Wednesday, October 5, 2011

05102011

First surprised in Octorber! Tadaaaaa.. ↓↓↓
                                             
A phone! HTC chacha :) Thanks to Sin papa♥♥♥ Never thought that I'll become a htc user HAHA Oh yeah, I'm back to smartphone life; I'm back to "LIFE" LOL
Friends are asking me "You're not waiting for iphone meh?" , " You don't want to buy iphone d? ". Answer: " After Iphone launch only consider to buy or not. "
Although it doesn't have instagram, but at least it's better than blackberry. HAHA not lying!
Freidns, do send me your phone number again, I lost all of it, and let's whatsapp :D


 Recent love FOSTER THE PEOPLE. ♥ A new band from USA.

Most favorite song in their first album, Pumped Up Kicks.

Today,
chilling at starbucks with Caryne Choo and keep pressing my chacha :p





153Lives a life of peace

1 comment:

Shane Lim said...

Orang gembira la ni...